[mythtv-users] MythVideo metadata case sensitive duplicates

Travis Tabbal travis at tabbal.net
Wed Oct 21 16:33:40 UTC 2009

I imported metadata from both Jamu and the "W" command in Mythvideo, so this
may be caused by me. However, I would expect this is a common use case.

When I tell it to browse by Genre, I get items like "Action Film" and
"Action film". This is mildly irritating. I would like duplicates like this
to be eliminated. I can do it via SQL, but I thought I would mention it. One
or both of the tools should probably be doing a case insensitive search to
be able to catch this sort of thing.

Obviously, this is a cosmetic bug. Thanks for the great apps.