[mythtv-users] 0.22RC1 MythCenter Widescreen Theme problem

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 16:22:29 UTC 2009

> This is due to the combination of the widget and theme choices. The
> Windows widget setting is, in my experience, the most visible on most
> themes, but is not perfect; in Terra spinbox buttons are highlighted
> properly but other buttons and checkboxes aren't, for example.

I am not sure I understand what is happening here. I don't know the
technical meaning of "widget". Are you saying that it is a result of
settings in my window manager or some QT4 settings? I run mythbuntu
with xfce. So is there some theme or setting in my window manager or
QT that would improve the usability? Is there anything that a user can
do to make it so I can see which option currently has focus in the
various settings and menus? Or am I completely misunderstanding what
you are saying?