[mythtv-users] What are people using to get RSS fed videos like Revision3 and others?

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 17:15:25 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Norm Dressler <mlists at dressler.ca> wrote:
> I was using Mirobridge but Miro no longer works with the version VDPAU I've
> upgraded too (190.42 I believe).  It hasn't been 'stable' for me so looking
> for another solution that I can set direct feeds into.

Miro and Mirobridge don't make any modifications to the video.  The
videos you download will be identical no matter what you use to get
them.  Miro and Mirobridge are merely a conduit to get them in to
myth.  Anyway, most of the Revision3 stuff is (even with their highest
quality feed) easily playable with even a low end CPU, why not just
use software decode?

Robert