[mythtv-users] OSD (menu) with VDPAU much bigger than others

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Thu Oct 22 18:31:14 UTC 2009

Ma Begaj <derliebegott at gmail.com> says:
> >> Is this depending on theme also?
> >
> > This is an OSD theme issue. In 0.22, though, there is an OSD menu
> > editor that permits removing unused options.
>
> I do not want to remove options, just to make the menu smaller.

You missed the first sentence in my reply. The OSD popup menu's size
is based on settings within each OSD theme. Even if you don't want to
remove OSD options (you really should try it; I doubt there's anyone
who ever needs every one of the options there, unless he's using a
six-button remote like Apple's), do try a different theme and see how
you like the menu's size.

--
Frontend/backend:	P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array