[mythtv-users] What are people using to get RSS fed videos like Revision3 and others?

Phillip Bonevie phil.bonnevie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 21:12:16 UTC 2009

Norm,

    I'm currently using mythnettv with my mythbuntu 9.04 & mythtv 0.21
backend.

mythnettv works great.. BUT it was setup to transcode mp4 content by
default (revision3's HD 30fps feed), so I modified the script to not
transcode anything.  Other than that, I just setup a cron job to run
"mythnettv update" and then "mythnettv download 1" every hour.
Tekzilla, HDNation, etc.  is just sitting in my recorded programs
waiting for me when I get home for work.

Phil