[mythtv-users] Skip-ahead acting weird after FC10 upgrade

Larry K lunchtimelarry at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 02:37:05 UTC 2009

> # uname -a
> 2.6.27.30-170.2.82.fc10.i686
>
> Shouldn't my lirc kmdl also be fc10, not fc9?

Hmmm.  I may have sorta answered my own question.  Sin I am running fc10:

Well, it looks like this kmdl package is left over from the fc9 install.  It
has no dependencies, so I can probably just remove it.   I just read that
lirc is now part of the fedora baseline, so it isn't provided by atrpms
anymore.

Anyway, notwithstanding this red herring, I still have the as-yet
unexplained lirc behavior...