[mythtv-users] .22 and pulseaudio

Nicolas Will nico at youplala.net
Sun Oct 25 00:32:45 UTC 2009

Hello

Ok, I'm now running MythTV .22 everywhere, on Ubuntu 9.10.

On my laptop, a .22 frontend, but not dedicated, I now have an issue.
Whenever I have the frontend runnin, all sound events from the rest of
my environment are not emitted to my speakers. Instead they are queued
until I exit MythTV, when I get a very nice compilation!

I did not have this problem with .21/9.04 and earlier, where everybody
coexisted and MythTV did not take over all the sound for itself.

Any pointers?

Nico