[mythtv-users] Myth can't handle daylight time saving?

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 12:27:43 UTC 2009

The OS is synced to an NTP server and the DST change did occur on the
MBE and all coputers on the network (they all sync NTP to the MBE).
However, the programme being recorded was recorded incorrectly with
lots of extra (an hour) at the beginning and the end was not recorded.
Thanfully a subsequent airing was recorded manually just in case the
time change caused problems.

Thanks And Regards,

Richard Morton
07899 750400