[mythtv-users] Myth can't handle daylight time saving?

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 09:37:16 UTC 2009

>> Should i have done it some other way to avoid this problem?
>
>Myth stores all recording times in the database in local time.
>
>http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/5853
>
>Do you still have the backend logs from the time?
>
>Mike

Here is the log from what happend last night. I have record debugging turned on also because i have a problem with not being able to make two recordings at the same time when the backend have been running for a few days. Thats why there is a little more things in the log than usual. I hope it can be of some help to get this right, even if it dont occur very often.

/Stefan

Windows Live Hotmail: Your friends can get your Facebook updates, right from HotmailŪ.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_4:092009