[mythtv-users] .22 + Ubuntu 9.10 overscan issue.

Travis Tabbal travis at tabbal.net
Mon Oct 26 15:09:01 UTC 2009

I've re-setup my main frontend and the GUI is overscaned so far that I
can't see the checkboxes on the left side. I tried the screen setup
wizard, but it messes up my display. It worked before the upgrade, so
I don't know what to think there. I had to go into the database and
clear the GUI size fields to get some display back. It was moved far
to the upper left and looked "squished". I've considered upgrading the
NVidia driver, I'm on 180.60 right now. I seem to remember reading
that there was an update recently that includes some fixes for
overscan in the NVidia driver and tool. Does anyone have some
experience with it? The card is a 9800GT.