[mythtv-users] Myth can't handle daylight time saving?

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 22:37:40 UTC 2009

>Not in the US, it didn't...if you're somewhere else, you probably
>should've specified it, as your email address doesn't say.

Does it matter where i live? Or do you think that i'm lying about that DST occured in my country? In every country in Europe(besides Iceland) DST occur the last sunday of october and it been like that for the last 13 years. So no definition or anything has changed. The only thing that changed was the time.

Dont really know why where i live should matter that Myth cant handle DST when it happens. Not a big problem since it is only two times every year. Only wanted to know if i could have avoided it since even adding 65 minutes to the end of the recording didn't help.

Anyway, i supplied a log of the event and maybe it could be to some help for anyone with knowledge of Myth. And if the dont care, think it is important, dont have the time, not high priority it is fine for me. Failing to record two times a year MythTV is still very good software. And even then, maybe one in five years there is something to record at this time, i would probably dont put that kind of problem very high on my list either.