[mythtv-users] Questions on fanart in the recordings screen.

Roy Lofthouse lofty69 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 15:21:48 UTC 2009

Just having a look at introducing some fanart into the recordings
screen and I have some questions..

Looking at the patch that introduced this feature it would appear the
it uses the "seriesid" field to denote what coverart is used, is this
correct?

If so, does it use thetvdb.com as the source as these don't match my
id's (possibly a country specific issue and may need populating)?

I tried adding a <seriesid>_fanart.jpg file into the fanart folder but
nothing showed up (the theme is using "fanart" as the background
imagetype name).

Aside from using jamu can we update the images any other way (like
mythvideo uses the metadata options)?

 Cheers

PS.  0.22 is looking (and working) excellent so big thanks to ALL who
put the effort in.