[mythtv-users] Questions on fanart in the recordings screen.

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Oct 27 17:04:41 UTC 2009

* On Tue Oct 27, 2009 at 09:55:24AM -0700, Robert McNamara wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 9:51 AM, Bob Cottingham <bobnvic at gmail.com> wrote:
> > tried it on).  This also worked for series with spaces in the title,
> > but not for series with a colon, like Survivor: Samoa.  I didn't find
> > a solution for that one.

> That's why the SeriesID option exists.  Every series should have a
> seriesID in the listings data, thus the seriesid.png should load as a
> final fallback.

I would have preferred different human-readable names, but the following
filenames work fine for me:

CSI:_Crime_Scene_Investigation_fanart.jpg
CSI:_Miami_fanart.jpg
CSI:_NY_fanart.jpg
How_It's_Made_fanart.jpg
Law_&_Order:_Criminal_Intent_fanart.jpg
Law_&_Order:_Special_Victims_Unit_fanart.jpg
NCIS:_Los_Angeles_fanart.jpg

I chose these over seriesid since it's easier to update these if I want
a different image.

--
Chris