[mythtv-users] Intermittent Low frame rate on Front end PC

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Wed Oct 28 11:35:13 UTC 2009

> Also, in a similar vein, when I'm watching pre-recorded shows and pause
> them, when I press play again the same thing happens, and the only way to
> get back to normal frame rate is to mark the position, go back to the menu
> and start playing again. This happens less frequently though.

I get something similar on rare occasion. Sometimes when I first start
a program or skip forward or back, or more likely when I pause and
unpause it, it will have a jerky picture (like it's not full frame
rate). The audio is fine, however. When this happens, I pause and
unpause it and everything is fine again. It's not a problem that
happens too commonly, so I have no real way to track it down (really
no way to reproduce it on demand).

I'm running 0.21 on a core 2 duo with an onboard nvidia 7100.

--
Ron