[mythtv-users] Multiple Episodes in a Series - MythVideo 0.22

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 01:52:10 UTC 2009

> I was thinking of when you selected a tv show from the gallery view and
> were viewing the "details" screen of said tv show that it might possibly
> list all of the episodes in a series from the details screen.  However, it
> sounds like what you described will accomplish the same kind of effect that
> I was looking for.  I will experiment more fully with the different "view"
> options when I get home tonight.

Are you asking for a full list of episodes even if they aren't
currently on your system? If that is what you want then the answer is
no. If you want to see all of your videos/recordings for a given show
together then this is the default. In watch recordings you can list
shows by title and most themes will let you pick the title and then
you will see all of the episodes of that show. In mythvideo there are
a couple ways. I have my shows organized in folders like
"show/season/episode" So when I just browse by folder in gallery mode
I get what you describe. There are lots of programs that will organize
your shows and like this automatically. I believe I used tvnamer.pl
from the tvdb_api. There are others that do the same result. Or now I
believe you can Jamu to organize and rename your files this way for
you.