[mythtv-users] How much video memory does the Acer Aspire Revo AR1600-U910H allow?

Greg Cope gregcope at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 10:13:09 UTC 2009

Interested that the prices on these are fluctuating.

I was going to get a Balicom one (free shipping) but they put thier
prices up to 155 odd (I cannot recall the exact figure) ex VAT and
were out of stock (as were all the others I could find) last Friday.

Went for microwarehouse(161 inc del), ordered a week ago tonight and
still waiting....

Greg