[mythtv-users] mythvideo series screenshots not showing up

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:30:34 UTC 2009

Hi,

I just found out that I see screenshots downloaded by ttvdb only if I
choose in Menu in "Browse by..." => "Tv/Movies". I do not see
screenshots at all  If I select something else or not select anything
in "Browse by..". I just see season fanart or banner.

Mythtv: r22524
Theme: Mythbuntu (but the behavior is same in any other theme)

There are no errors in the frontend log about missing files (because
files are there).

Anyone with same strange behavior? A friend of mine reported me that
he does not have this problem.

M.