[mythtv-users] Mouse friendly myth?

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 21:14:23 UTC 2009

Have a look at the massively modified myth distirbtuin linuxmce it is a full
home automation solution which uses myth and has pure airmouse support.

The interface isn't everyones cup of tea and it is based on kubuntu710
currently (unless there has been a very recent release)

Please excuse brevity and mistakes, this email was composed on a mobile
phone.

Thanks and regards,
Richard Morton