[mythtv-users] Upgrading Ubuntu

Damian myth at surr.co.uk
Sat Oct 31 09:42:31 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Could anyone tell me the best way to go about upgrading Ubuntu? I'm in
no rush.

I usually wait a week or two then there's a distribution upgrade so that
any teething problems can be ironed out.

I have a standard Ubuntu 9.04 instillation with Mythbuntu installed on
top (ie. It's not a pure Mythbuntu install).

What should my upgrade procedure be to go to Ubuntu 9.10 in a couple of
weeks and ensure that Mythbuntu is either still working as it is, or
upgrades its self (if it's ready for 0.22).

Thanks
Damian