[mythtv-users] Auto Comm Flagging Versus Manual

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 23:10:05 UTC 2009

From the mythwiki:

"Note: 'Automatically flag commercials' in a show's recording options must be
enabled for any method other than 'blank frame detection' to work. That is to
say, only blank frame detection flagging will work if commflagging is run as a
job at a later date."

Is this still the case in MythTV 0.21? if so is there any particular reason
for it?

I wonder because I've been testing commflagging with manually started jobs via
MythWeb, but it looks as if that's not a proper test.

--
Lindsay
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home