[mythtv-users] 1212 and channel changing

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Wed Sep 2 04:30:39 UTC 2009

On 08/31/2009 11:52 PM, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> Only thing really left to fix is the hang when trying to unload the
> lirc_zilog driver, but that's probably not particularly relevant to
> most folks.

That's fixed now too. Wasn't the completion stuff like I'd first
thought, was an i2c device refcount issue. Not in git though, as its in
the area of code that went away for 2.6.31's i2c changes.

Speaking of 2.6.31, the hdpvr driver oopses atm when trying to register
the i2c bits, so I'd recommend against running my git tree straight up
until I get that fixed (should be able to sort it out tomorrow).

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com