[mythtv-users] MythBuntu 9.04 Upgrade - Now Dependency Problems

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 14:14:51 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 8:32 AM, Johnny<jarpublic at gmail.com> wrote:

> That is good, but that also means you don't seem to have opengl
> working. Which usually means there is some issue with you video
> driver. If you are using an nvidia card you may want to make sure you
> have their binary driver installed properly. You can reinstall it
> with:
>
> sudo aptitude reinstall nvidia-glx-180
>
> And then reconfigure it with:
>
> sudo nvidia-xconfig

I have a related issue.  I'm working on setting up MythBuntu 9.04 on
my backend with a standard CPU monitor rather than a TV for display,
but I haven't found where to tell the system what the monitor model is
and apparently it is old enough that it isn't autodetected.  Would
that be in nvidia-xconfig?  I did not find anything relevant in
nvidia-settings.

Craig.