[mythtv-users] DVB-S: lost ability to record multiple channels

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 03:37:27 UTC 2009

> Thanks, John, for any tests on your side.

I was able to record 1 show on a multiplex and watch the other on
livetv. Remember I only have 1 digital card.

Encoder 15 is local on jmd0 and is recording: 'KDKA-TV News at 11' on
CBS-HD. This recording will end at 11:35 PM.
Encoder 16 is local on jmd0 and is watching Live TV: 'Unknown' on
RETRO. This recording will end at 11:30 PM.

Also have 2 scheduled programs at once:

Encoder 15 is local on jmd0 and is recording: 'KDKA-TV News at 11' on
CBS-HD. This recording will end at 11:35 PM.
Encoder 16 is local on jmd0 and is recording: '110 (RETRO)' on RETRO.
This recording will end at 11:39 PM.

John