[mythtv-users] Mythtv users with Comcast HD cable boxes (Chicago?)

Kevin Hill khill at vnetwork.com
Fri Sep 4 13:34:40 UTC 2009

Hi,
To follow up, I ended up picking up a Motorola HD cable box, and it does
not have a combination of settings that will do widescreen on svideo out
without letterboxing.

Getting firewire channel changing was easy though, so I won't miss any
recordings originally scheduled for the SD box while the HD-PVR is order.

Anyone seen any good deals on the HD-PVR this week? looks like $189 at
Amazon is the best I've found so far. Looks like I just missed a couple
good deals last week...

thanks,
-kevin