[mythtv-users] DVB-S: lost ability to record multiple channels

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Fri Sep 4 20:40:36 UTC 2009

Nick Morrott schrieb:

> Check for differences in the Perl libraries the grabber uses,
> especially libwwwperl. This has caused a problem with another grabber
> recently.

dev-perl/libwww-perl-5.805 here ... although I can't see any
use-statement in tv_grab_eu_epgdata for this?

I will check other libraries as well to get the grabber working on my
gentoo-based installation.

Maybe I should ask the gentoo-users-list ... maybe someone uses this
grabber successfully and could help me in some way ...

the joys of open-source software ... ;-) ... but I still prefer them ...

Stefan