[mythtv-users] upnp playback on PS3 - audio track selection and subtitles

Cory H coryhoneyman at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 4 21:14:03 UTC 2009

> 1. Some of my recordings contain more than one audio track, Swedish and
> English for example. How can I select audio track during upnp playback
> on my PS3?
>
> 2. Is it possible to get subtitles working while upnp PS3 playback. On
> my Mythtv frontend it works great.
>
> Please note that I have no interest in running Linux on the PS3, I also
> believe that the support has been removed with the slim variant I have.
>

> / Mikael

1. To change the audio track on the PS3, click the Triange and in the menu, go to the audio option, and it should cycle throught the tracks. It has worked for me, so if that doesn't work, I am not sure why. But this is with movies, not with recordings.

2. Again, there is a subtitles option in that menu, so try that. But this isn't something I have tried, so I can't say it works or not.