[mythtv-users] Jamu questions

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Sat Sep 5 19:39:52 UTC 2009

So I'm running trunk 21679 (was running 20601 earlier in the week) and
I'm experimenting with Jamu.  OS is CentOS 5.3.  First problem was Jamu
complaining about ElementTree not being available.  This was fixed by
changing line 296, which was:

	import xml.etree.cElementTree as ElementTree

to:

	import cElementTree

The next problem was ensuring that MySQL-python was installed.  (Because
myth installs Jamu by default, MySQL-python and python-elementtree
should be listed as dependencies, no?)

Anyhoo.  Created a test config file according to the wiki and included
docs, and ran straight into:

	CRITICAL - Backend has version 48 and we speak version 38

Any ideas?

	-Ian