[mythtv-users] OT: Addressable Antenna Switch

Dennis Cartier dennis.cartier at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 01:14:06 UTC 2009

I thought I had seen mention of a person on this list who had built a
antenna switch that could be used to connect a tuner to 1 of multiple
antennas?

I recently added a second antenna and now have 1 HDHR connected to an
antenna pointed at Buffalo and a second HDHR connected to an antenna for
Toronto stations. After going through the steps of creating a second channel
lineup and eliminating the stations that are only available from 1 of the 2
HDHR's I thought, there has to be a better way. If I could have Myth run a
script before using a particular tuner of a HDHR the tuner could be switched
to the antenna needed for that station.

I am thinking a 2 input, 4 output should device should fit the bill. So
anyone know who this user was that had done something similar?

Dennis