[mythtv-users] Configuring MythTV on Fedora 11

Chris Jones chris at mollingtonconsultants.com
Mon Sep 7 11:24:08 UTC 2009

[|] I have downloaded the dvb-apps package and tried to run the following:-
Dvbscan /usr/share/dvb-apps/dvb-t/uk-WinterHill > .tzap/channels.conf

The result of this was:-
Unable to query frontend status.

Is this an indicator that my TV card is knackered? Or is it something simple
that I have overlooked?
--
Chris Jones