[mythtv-users] Siemens Scaleo E ( aka Elonex Artisan )

Guy Dawson guyd at galdor.co.uk
Thu Sep 10 07:47:25 UTC 2009

Hi

I’ve been offered a Siemens Scaleo E cheap, and was wondering if anyone
here has used one with Myth.

Has anyone succeeded in getting a full screen output to a TV.  By full
screen, I mean without any black border, so it looks just like ‘proper’
TV.   I know this is possible with certain hardware, such as certain VIA
minitx motherboards running MiniMyth, albeit over VGA (which my Sony LCD
supports).

I really like the case design,  but don’t really want to compromise on the
viewing experience.

Regards

Guy Dawson