[mythtv-users] 95032 - KTEH - No Data

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 23:48:06 UTC 2009

Hi,
   First time I've seen this but I am now showing no data for channel
10, KTEH, one of the local PBS stations here in San Jose. I'm on
Comcast in Los Gatos, zip 95032. I'm wondering how I determine the
root cause of this?

   Last week Comcast finally shut off high analog here so I'm thinking
this may be related to that, but since the listings come from SD I'm
not sure where to look?

   In MythWeb, when I click on the '10 KTEH' link on the left it fails
with a message that it's not redirecting properly.

   In the settings area of MythWeb I see an xmlid of 30507. When I
look on SD it's no longer listing channel 10 at all, so is the problem
with SD?

Thanks,
Mark