[mythtv-users] nvidia colour problems with 185 drivers (mythTV)

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Sat Sep 12 23:52:16 UTC 2009

I upgraded to latest Nvidia drivers :  185.18.31 and 185.18.36 which  produces some bad
colours on Video playback originally I thought it was  a bug with nvidia drivers as I
tried with mplayer and xine and both had the same colour problems.

After a bit of trial and error when I ran the nvidia-graphics-settings this enabled
correct colours for mplayer and Xine, but for some reason still occurs with MythTV playback.

Is there any setting in MythTV which would cause this playback colour problem?

Paul