[mythtv-users] S-Video trying to find a channel. PVR-150

bhaskins at chartermi.net bhaskins at chartermi.net
Sun Sep 13 19:41:42 UTC 2009

A while ago there was a trick published ( on this list? ) which showed
a way to stop the PVR-150 ( using the S-Video input ) from crashing when it can't find the
starting channel which, of course, doesn't exist.
The backend log shows that  it is trying to tune to the last channel loaded line.
I have hunted for hours trying to find this with out any luck.
Would someone jog my ( very ) senior memory?
Thanks,
  Bert