[mythtv-users] How do I get coverart/etc in watch recordings?

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 19:43:13 UTC 2009

Hi

On 17/09/2009, at 5:17 AM, Robert McNamara <robert.mcnamara at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Personally, I would update to current trunk.  But anyway, it works
> great here having Jamu download all the art for my shows, and using
> anything downloaded by MythVideo, and using any format listed in the
> code.
>
> But then, I did write the code...
>
> Robert
> ______________________________

While talking about fanart and the like.

I updated the metadata forany if my video files which automatically
retrieved the appropriate metadata.

Fanart/coverart etc dir, are all mounted NFS via gigabit Ethernet.
It looks really good. However, now moving the cursor from one video to
another takes over 2s.
Make the whole video browsing pretty, but barely usable.

Neither my backend or frontend are slow machines. And the connectivity
between the two is really good.

Is this a known issue?