[mythtv-users] VDPAU now supporting MPEG4 Part2 (ie dixv etc) on some chips

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 02:38:59 UTC 2009

> Sorry if this has been discussed before. Also a short piece of
> research can't find any of those cards out there?

Those are all notebook cards. They are probably only available to
OEMs. Is there even a retail market laptop graphics cards?

I am curious if this means that they have only implemented it for
these cards and it will come to the other VDPAU cards with driver
updates, or if there is some hardware in the new 2xx series cards that
is necessary for this. It seems like it would just be a matter of
implementing the driver to me.