[mythtv-users] Bad recordings when watching LiveTV and the select record

John H arizonamythtv at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 03:23:22 UTC 2009

Okay, I messed around with the bit rate max and average. I lowered the
bit rates and I don't get anymore completely failed recordings but now
I get a different issue. The FE log fills with missing picture start
code and A-V out of syn. After you see the video you won't be
surprised. Here's a link to download.

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/137478/Zi6-0099-MP4.html

While I'm watching livetv, there's no issue once I hit record this is
where I have the problem when I go to playback. In the video, I'm
using ffmpeg and I don't have commflag on record start set on. The
card is a PVR-150

Not sure if it's related to this.

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/6729