[mythtv-users] Long delays with remote occasionally

leifontheroad leifontheroad at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 23 23:22:15 UTC 2009

Just to complete this thread in case anyone else is having this same issue...

I accidentally upgraded to trunk a few days ago (meant to stay on .21-fixes, but I accidentally enabled the wrong mythbuntu repository -- oops), and with .22, I'm no longer seeing the remote delays. Not sure what component actually caused this issue to get "fixed" (ivtv, lirc, mythtv, etc.), but I haven't seen it reoccur and it was very reproduceable on my myth machine running .21-fixes.

BTW, .22 has been a very smooth experience so far. It's only been a few days, but so far so good.