[mythtv-users] M2NPV-VM to M3N78-EM, not really an upgrade

jr jraymyth at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 23:19:50 UTC 2009

It used to be the M2NPV-VM that was spoken of with pleasure and
respect.  I should never have given mine to my mother.  I loved that
board!  But I saw a great sale on a Phenom and M3N78-EM and decided to
upgrade.  Alas.  Over the past 6 months, it has given me nothing but
grief with usb connections and HDMI (two replacements).  Is there a
modern board that is viewed with the same reverence as the M2NPV-VM?

jr