[mythtv-users] How do you get mythmusic over HDMI?

Roy Lofthouse lofty69 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 18:48:08 UTC 2009

I've just upgraded my M/B to a Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H and the audio
over hdmi works for videos and recordings by just changing the audio
to ALSA:hdmi in the general myth settings, but I can't figure out how
to get mythmusic to work.  I've googled the issue and it gives me
various suggestions but nothing seems to work (I may have missed
something though as I'm starting to get googleitus..... anyone got any
suggestions?

Thanks