[mythtv-users] Comcast DTA direct channel change?

Ron Garrison ron.garrison at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 00:13:03 UTC 2010

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 4:52 PM, Scott <pickle136 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Mine are working now with the latest CVS, one idea suggested to me was
> to feed the IR transmitter's back into the receiver while running IRW.
> But i also discovered mine does in fact flash red when a signal is sent.
> Also i couldnt get all the drivers to build (maybe same issue as you) so
> I just built mceusb and and am using the mce remote now.

Both good ideas.  No feedback to irw (which does not surprise me as I
am 99.9% sure that nothing is transmitting).  Of course the remote
does cause irw to receive proper codes.

I rebuilt with just mceusb.  Behavior is identical.  Turns out that my
hauppauge receiver still works AND the mceusb will properly receive my
hauppauge codes so if I could get the darn thing to transmit, its the
only connection I would need.

Ron