[mythtv-users] How do I replace gnome desktop with a lightweight window manager?

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 16:06:38 UTC 2010

> GDM should have a "Session" item on the login menu.  If you click on that,
> you should get a menu of available "sessions" or desktops.  GDM will give
> you an option to keep it for this session only, or change it permanently.
>  You really don't have to worry about where it stores its scripts.

Sorry, I don't know what you mean. When I boot up all I see is a blue
screen with a login box. The login box is grey with a blue fedora
logo. It has an item I can click called MythTV User and underneath
that it says Other... There is nothing else to click - there are no
other menus or things that say "Session".