[mythtv-users] Gentoo mt-mythtv overlay changes made.

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 23:43:49 UTC 2010

To all who use my layman repos,

I am moving away from separate accounts for the fixes branches and have
setup branches on the primary overlay at
http://wiki.github.com/MarcT/mt-mythtv/

If you are currently using my 0.22-fixes repo I recommend you delete it and
follow the instructions there for setting up the repo and then follow these
instructions on how to change to one of the other branches
http://wiki.github.com/MarcT/mt-mythtv/how-to-change-branches

You will find that there are 3 branches other than the main trunk. They are
0.22-fixes, 0.23-fixes, and libmythui-osd. There are no guarantees that the
libmythui-osd will even work. If you can get it to compile and run into any
issues running that myth branch report them as tickets with proper
backtraces.

Regards

MarcT