[mythtv-users] Data Direct Lineup doesn't stick in Video Source Setup

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 18:46:49 UTC 2010

parms:
   New Mythbuntu Setting
   branches/release-0-22-fixes [22594]
   logged in as me (not mythtv)

when running mythtv-setup I noticed that when I go to  Video Source
Setup and set the Data Direct Lineup (to Digital Cable in this case)
it doesn't stick. That is when I "Finish" the page and immediately go
back to it, the setting is back to where it was when I first entered
the page (To Broadcast, in this case).

IS this a permissions problem? If so, where should I look?

(Note that I added the mythtv group to my username)

--
Brad Fuller
+1 (408) 335-0112