[mythtv-users] More problems with Mirobridge

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Fri Apr 9 23:17:59 UTC 2010

Nasa,
    I think you have a MythTV data base record(s) without a title in
your oldrecorded table. If you have a database tool like phpMyAdmin you
can directly inspect the oldrecorded table. An alternate way you may be
to discover which oldrecorded record(s) are causing the problem by
running MiroBridge with the "-s" simulation option. Assume that works
look for a MiroBridge log message like this to identify the offending
offending record(s).

"Simulation: Remove orphaned oldrecorded record (None - ?????)"

The "None" will identify a problem record. The "?????" should have a
real subtitle field which hopefully can pinpoint the specific record. I
have no idea if there are more than one of these records but MiroBridge
cannot work with oldrecorded records with an empty title field.

Doug