[mythtv-users] Getting Channels for HDHR in 0.22

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 03:26:01 UTC 2010

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 16:53, Brad Fuller <bradallenfuller at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 16:28, Brad Fuller <bradallenfuller at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You need the -H option to scte65scan to use an HDHR:
>>>
>>> -H N,t  use HDHomerun id=N, tuner=t (any HDHR=FFFFFFFF, default tuner=0)
>>
>> OK, I got the sql input. But, when I try to import it into mysql, I
>> get the following error:
>>
>> $ mysql -u mythtv -p mythconverg < vct.sql
>> Enter password:
>> ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 107: Duplicate entry '104' for key 'PRIMARY'
>
> which is
> INSERT INTO dtv_multiplex SET
> sistandard='atsc',mplexid=104,frequency=675000000,modulation='qam_256',sourceid=1;
>
> does that mean I have another mplexid at 104 existing in the dB?
>
> If so, do I need to purge some area first before I import this vcl.sql
> file?  I don't have any QAM256 channels that I know of.

So, I went in and changed all the mplexid to a unique number (I hope)
and imported the sql. It imported and after I went through all the new
channels and connected them to the correct input source from SD, it
seems to work.

HOWEVER, now my PVR-250 does not work: In LiveTV all I have is snow. I
checked it with mplayer:

mplayer /dev/video0

and there is snow but plugging the cable into an analog set show that
the signal is fine.

What could this be? Could it be changed to a channel off into the
weeds and MythTV can't change it back?  No matter what channel I place
it on in the FE in LiveTV, it's just snow.