[mythtv-users] remote control

also also at lssystems.at
Tue Apr 13 00:11:32 UTC 2010

Hi Richard

Thank you very much for your help, but for me this is to complex
I thought mythTV is some kind of server, which delivers a compatible
video/audio stream to clients like PS3  they can understand without
installing any software.
It is not possible to install Linux on PS3 anymore, so for me it seems
impossible to realize some kind of remote control with this type of
frontend.
And a PC near the TV is not what I want

Thank you very much
also