[mythtv-users] Question about upgrade 9.10->10.04 and 22-23fixes

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 16:54:36 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 11:31 AM, Mark Hutchinson <markhsa at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am currently upgrading from Ubuntu 9.10 to 10.04
>
> I also want to upgrade from 22 fixes to 23 fixes.
> Rather than use SVN, is there a good .23fixes repo to use?
>
> Any gochas that anyone else has seen doing this yet?

10.4 uses .23-fixes by default.  I would recommend staying on 9.10
though..  I may entirely skip 10.4 this time around as they have
incorporated the "plymouth" framework and I have had several issues
with the 2 test installs I have done..  Nothing that cannot be fixed,
but more of a headache than anything..  I'll let the rest of the
people help them iron out the issues before the 10.10 release  :)