[mythtv-users] New system configuration

Kaare Rasmussen kaare at jasonic.dk
Wed Apr 14 08:46:43 UTC 2010

Hi

I want to set up a system with one central box and several distributed points.

The central box might very well be based on
- 1 ASRock Nettop ION 330 HTBD
- 1 E30 Combo Plus DVB-T/C

So far so good. My real questions are related to the distributed stations. Can
Mythtv handle this? I need

- Several televisions in separate rooms, each their own channel selector
- Several music outlets, both from (internet) radio and stored CD's
- Not necessarily at the same location; possibility to route signals

If possible, what do I need for each slave?

--
Med venlig hilsen
Kaare Rasmussen, Jasonic

Jasonic                 Telefon: +45 3816 2582
Nordre Fasanvej 12
2000 Frederiksberg      Email: kaare at jasonic.dk