[mythtv-users] UK: Problem with Freeview MUX D channels after digital switchover

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Wed Apr 14 10:52:55 UTC 2010

Peter Toft wrote:

>After digital switchover completed in the UK last week,

Err, no it didn't ! Your transmitter may have completed DSO, but we
are still fairly early on in the process as far as much of the
country is concerned.

Steve Curtis wrote:

>>FWIW, I'm seeing this also (Mendip xmitter), but only on my Nova-t
>>500, my std Nova-t PCI is tuning fine.

>Do you have an updated uk-Mendip tuning file for Mendip post DSO...
>or did you just do a full scan within Mythtv again?

FWIW, when we got switched up here in Winter Hill territory, I found
a normal scan would not pull in most of the channels. I had to scan
each frequency separately for it to work - or it might have been to
create one frequency and then do a scan, I can't recall now.

You might find it useful to review the thread from early December
with the title "Winter Hill work 2nd December?".

All I'll say is that I'm glad it's over !

--
Simon Hobson