[mythtv-users] UK: Problem with Freeview MUX D channels after digital switchover

Oliver Maunder mail at olivermaunder.co.uk
Thu Apr 15 09:17:37 UTC 2010

> Good to know of a fellow Bristol mythtv usewr :-)  Would you mind sharing
> your updated uk-Mendip file?  I've adjusted mine but still have problems
> getting a few of the Muxes using linux scan and wanted to compare?

Another Bristol based Myth user here.

I'm using the Ilchester Crescent relay, and the switchover hasn't
exactly been smooth. A full scan got the BBC channels but missed the
Mux with C4 on it. I think I've got most channels now, but I'm not
certain!

I'll be spending some quality time with the myth box this weekend, so
hopefully it'll be up and running just in time for be to break it all
by upgrading Ubuntu.

Olly